As previously mentioned, there were two major banjo events two weeks ago. I figured I might as well share one of them...I recorded a version of "Horses" by Sally Timms (but really, bonnie 'prince' billy, let's be sensible here.) And here it is.
getting back into practicing again. current song i'm working on is "Deportees" by woodie guthrie. My physics teacher used to play it on his banjo and it was a favorite of mine. He did more of a folky-plucky-clawhammer version, if i remember correctly, and I've been playing it scruggs style, but hey. It's all banjo to me!
(maybe that'll be my new catch phrase. "It's all banjo to me!" Even when the topic of conversation has nothing to do with banjos.
"Hey Christopher! How're you doing?"
"It's all banjo to me!"
"...what?" )
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment