Thursday, April 19, 2007
And we continue...
155bpm tonight for about 45 minutes straight. Played my rolls, played the variations to the rolls (which were shakey at best, but it's okay, it's the first time I've played them) and played "Long Black Veil" for a while, using the alternating thumb roll. Good practice. The fingers on my right hand kind of tingle - I guess that means it's working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, thank goodness. I guess all that job-quitting makes this all worth it, right? Meanwhile, I am on call and watching American Idol and there is a SHAMEFUL LACK OF BANJOS on this show. I think that they should replace Paula Abdul with a banjo, it would certainly have comments that would make more sense than her comments...And I would totally vote for a banjo, wouldn't you? We'll call it...Banjo Idol!
Post a Comment